The Boat Club Cinema is perfect for business presentations, product launches, private screenings and seminars.
State-of-the-art digital cinema screens and sound systems combined with excellent in-house functions facilities, staff and catering make our venue a one-stop-shop for your function.
- Business presentations
- Product launches
- Corporate functions and seminars
- Private movie screenings
- Theatre Hire: $300 per theatre
- Catering: On request
- Mic & Speaker: Inclusive
- DCP Conversion: $50
- Bus Transfers: $100 per hour per bus
Cinema hire available
- Cinema 1: Seats 52 + 2 Wheelchair accessible seats
- Cinema 2: Seats 42 + 4 Wheelchair accessible seats
Features & Facilities
- Leading commercial HD (high definition) NEC Cinema Projector systems (capable of playing fully encrypted studio release movies and other HD sources via HDMI e.g. your DCP or Blue Ray).
- Professional Krix 7.1 tuned and calibrated surround sound.
- Noise cancelling sound proof theatre with acoustic panelling.
- Acoustic cinema screens provide the ultimate combined visual and sound experience.
- Automated or manual activated movie projection and lighting schedule.
- Fully licensed with dedicated cinema bar and café serving light meals and coffee.
- Comfortable high-back seating in a tiered format.
- Dedicated functions manager.
- Wi-fi enabled.
- Microphone and speaker available.
- Climate controlled air-conditioning and dedicated cinema toilets.
First class in-house catering
The Clubs professional catering staff are the best in Hervey Bay. They regularly serve the highest quality catering for functions, weddings and corporate events with hundreds of guests.
Grow your reach with partnered advertising cross the Clubs media channels including: Social Media (10k followers), Websites (8k monthly visitors), target-able email database of 23k members.
Additional rooms: Fraser room (capacity 140 - 300), Board Room, Great Sandy Straits meeting room.
Door-to-door bus transfers
Bus transfers for up-to 50x guests.
You must have a license to play the movie in public. A Digital Cinema Package (DCP) is the preferred method of playback. We can convert most media (such as movies, Power Points, graphics etc) to DCP for an additional fee, contact us for details. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. Minimum booking notice 10 business days.